Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sorry no pictures, but here's an update...

Hi, Everyone! Once again, time has gotten away from me and I haven't updated in a while. Things are so busy right now! I'm still working, dragging myself in day by day, and that takes up most of my energy! And then we're trying to manage the chaos in our house as we get ready for this new arrival! Anyway, we're having fun and excited, but it's quite busy!

So I'm doing well, and so is little Baby Rock! Did I say little? Well, that's not quite true. Last week, at 36 weeks, I had an ultrasound, and he measured at 7 lbs 1oz already! Yikes! I know that isn't always completely accurate, but it's still a little scary! So, with our doctors counsel, we decided to schedule an induction for one week early, on April 1! Yes, two weeks from today. That was actually the latest date she offered, but we decided to give him a little more time to come on his on. I'll be honest, though: I'm having second thoughts about that! I'm so swollen and uncomfortable that I don't know if I can make it! I know I will, though!

I'm feeling lots of different emotions! I'm excited, but SO nervous! I knew my anxiety would increase at this point, and it most certainly has. Thankfully, I've had a lot of good encouragement from friends and family! I'm glad that this is my last week at work. Between dragging myself around, feeling tired, and not having anything that fits, work is quite an ordeal!

Well, just wanted to keep any readers updated on how things are going! I can't believe that I have two weeks or less! Wow! I'm so thankful for a good pregnancy, even if it is hard now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, Holly! I just wrote your induction date on my calendar and I'll be praying for you and your little linebacker! ; ) I cannot wait to see pictures. I'll come and visit y'all when you're all up to it. Thank you for your precious email and I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to you. I think of you often, but the kids keep me busy and I guess I keep myself pretty busy, too. Still, no excuse. Will be thinking of you and praying for your family as April 1 approaches. All my love, Abby

Rachel said...

thanks for the Comment! I can't wait to see yoru little boy does he have a name? Keep us up to date and by the way I still have you veil, shoes, and skirt. Actually Kellie Kirkland is using the veil for her wedding and my sister used it in hers, it will have served 4 brides!! That is pretty cool! But the next time you make it up here or we get to orlando one day I can bring them to you. Plus we have to chow off our babies to one another! Love you and praying for a safe delivery!
love, Rachel

Page said...

Hey Holly....maybe I can use your veil one day, too! Ha ha...:)

April 1st is quickly approaching- how EXCITING! You'll have to send pictures as soon as you can afterwards!

Love you,

Page