Wednesday, April 2, 2008

He's Here!!!!!

We are SO happy to welcome Andrew Christoph Rockefeller to our family!!!! He is such a blessing already, even without much sleep! He arrived on March 30, 2008 at 11:59 am! He weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz and was 20 inches long. I had a great delivery. Truly, it was an awesome day in which God met me in some wonderful and amazing ways! I'll try to write more about that down the road.

We left the hospital yesterday, and it's great to be home. My mom is staying with us for a few weeks, praise the Lord!!! I can't imagine it without her help. But all things considered, I think things are going very well!

I'm sure there will be more pictures to come! Thank you for all your prayers!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dan and Holly,
Congrates, he looks great. I check your blog here and there and so happy for you both.
Neal Salzman

Unknown said...

He's so gorgeous, Holly!!! I am so thankful that the labor went well for you and that you and he are healthy. So good, too, that your mom is staying with you to help for a little while. It's so nice to have the help.

I don't know anyone in the world that will be a better mom than you. Little Andrew is a lucky guy!

Allllll my love, Abby

Page said...

I'm smiling and loving the pictures! :)

Dave said...

Yah! He is a beautiful gift from the Lord!