Sunday, March 11, 2007

No News is Good News!

I guess what I mean by that title is that there is no news in our lives particularly worthy of a blog posting, but the thing about blogs is that it doesn't really matter. I can write whenever I get that whim!

This week was full even though it was a little shorter since we didn't work on Monday. I work at the Counseling Center at our church, and my client load has grown to the point that I'm going to have to start setting some good boundaries. This is a funny thing because for a long time my big prayer request was that I would get more clients! Anyway, I've started to discover that the more clients I see during the week, the more emotionally raw I am dealing with life in general. For someone who already struggles with anxiety, this can be hard on Dan as well as me! So now we are in the process of praying about what I need to cut back on in my schedule. We do keep it rather full!

Alli is doing well. We don't know yet if she is pregnant, but we don't have any reason to think that she isn't. It's been two weeks now since she bred, so it will still be a few weeks until she starts looking pregnant! It's exciting!

I love the weekend, and it's always kind of sad when another week has to start! But weekends come fast, and we're really excited about next weekend because we're spending it at Amelia Island with our good friends, Chris and Sarah! Yay!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

When are you going to make a trip up north? You've got a place to stay here any time. Seriously. Jackson could be Alli's next boyfriend...

Page said...

Hey... you could make a trip to nyc and stop over in Annapolis on your way...that's my suggestion, at least!