Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Well, we’ve had a fun and busy weekend! After a week of feeling like there was something big missing in our house, we drove up to Georgia to pick up Alli from her rendezvous with Peyton! It’s an understatement to say that she was excited to see us! We’re hoping that everything went well and that she will be having puppies in late April!

After we picked her up, we drove to Greer, SC to spend the weekend with my parents. It’s always so nice for me to get to spend some time at home, and Dan enjoys it too. On Saturday morning, my Dad, Dan, and I ran the Reedy River 5K in Greenville. There were tons of people there, but it was a lot of fun. Right as it started, my dad said, “If we get separated, jus t meet at the finish line,” and then he left us in the dust! This is a picture of us back at home after the race.


Saturday afternoon, we headed up to my parents’ mountain house, which is only about six weeks away from being completed. Chris, Hae Kyong, and the kids met us up there, and we had a feast of Buck’s Pizza and salad. Then we hung out and played outside. Alli would really like to move up there. It was chilly, but we had a lot of fun. It’s amazing to think that the house should be done the next time I’m up there, and it won’t be long until that will be their home! Dan and I are excited for them!

















Now we’re back at home. It was a fun weekend, but it's always good to get home too!













1 comment:

Page said...

Haegen Lee is so big! Love the pics... I'm very jealous of your parents' mountain house. It looks beautiful up there. Glad you had fun...