Friday, April 6, 2007

It's been a while!

OK, so it's not as easy to keep writing on this blog as I thought it would be! Plus, we've both been so busy lately that I don't even have the energy! This week, I had the most sessions I've ever had: 23 - and that was after two cancellations! Needless to say, I'm very happy to be home, and I'm glad it's the weekend!

Two weekends ago, we got Alli's whelping box built! That was a fun project for us because we've never built anything together before. I would put a picture of it on here, but I'm too tired to get up and do that right now! I'm sure you'll see it when the puppies come! Monday, Alli goes to the vet to get a check up and an x-ray to see how many puppies she having! Hopefully, she will cooperate!

Last Sunday, I made my first big Florida mistake. I've lived here for five years, and I've been really good about using sunscreen! I haven't gotten burned the whole time I've lived here. But Sunday afternoon, I went to Dan's soccer game, and I forgot the sunscreen. My legs got so burned that I really could have stayed home from work the next day! But I didn't! I certainly learned my lesson! Now I'm in the wonderful stage of starting to itch before I peel. I have learned that we need to keep sunscreen in our cars!

This weekend, we'll spend Easter with Dan's family. Our church does a Saturday night service, so we have started going to that, and then we are able to go to his parents' church on Sunday. We're looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments: